1. Always post the rules
2. Answer the questions the person who tagged you came up with and write 11 new ones
3. Tag 11 people and link them to the post
4. Actually tell them you tagged them
5. Tell the person who tagged you you answered the questions
My 11 questions
1. Name and occupation?
- Anna Go; currently a New Media Design student
2. Your dream?
- Have a studio/shop for dolls(bjd), comics, illustrations/paintings
- Write books that would hopefully become films(animated or liveaction)
3. Favorite food?
- Not sure anymore~ Cheese and Vanilla ice cream, but not cheese ice cream coz they can’t get it right(unless I buy the really expensive ones)
4. Favorite place?
- large spaces with few or no people around
5. I’ll cheat and copy one of the questions I got, What would you do with a trillion dollars?
- Build a self-sustaining green city from the ground up—water storage and distribution lines, waste processing, renewable sources of electricity, schools, hospitals, churches etc.
- Education and housing for the poor, given that they follow regulations that will prevent harm towards others(crimes/excessively unruly behavior)
6. Travel destination! Beach or mountain?
- Mountain. I already went to so many beaches. I don’t really enjoy swimming that much. I like going up mountains that have people living on them. I really liked going up 3000 steps just to see an old temple. TuT’
7. Favorite game?
- currently? Minesweeper(on PC. You can find it beside Solitaire) and FruitPop(on smartphone)
8. Can you cook? What’s the best dish you can make?
- As long as I follow the recipe it would taste good. Otherwise, I am not interested in memorizing what to do and what to put in. Most of those what-ev cooking kicks I end up eating what happens myself.
9. If we were to throw a sleepover party, what would we do?
- draw GLTAS shenanigans all night long and talk about life O3O~~~~
10. Cat person or dog person?
- CAT person. I don’t enjoy taking care of dogs. Independent purr friends who I could cuddle with from time to time are more my speed.
11. What’s the worst injury/sickness that had ever happen to you?
- My medical history isn’t really interesting.
- chickenpox(if food poisoning from expired donuts isn’t included, but I was too young to remember) I can’t really remember if my flu symptoms are worse than that
- I thought I broke my leg once. I got a really big bruise from falling into the gap between the station and train.
not gonna tag anyone~ Go to sleep